Some items sent me: The first from Bob Wright:
A wise person once said.
1. We all love to spend money buying new clothes but we never realize that the best moments in life are enjoyed without clothes.
2. Having a cold drink on a hot day with a few friends is nice, but having a hot friend on a cold night after a few drinks – Priceless.
3. Breaking News: Condoms don’t guarantee safe sex anymore. A friend of mine was wearing
one when he was shot dead by the woman’s husband.
4. Arguing over a girl’s bust size is like choosing between Molson, Heineken, Carlsberg,
and Budweiser. Men may state their preferences, but will grab whatever is available.
5. I haven’t verified this on Snopes, but it sounds legit. A recent study found that
women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.
Then this one from Jim Grey:
BLOODY HELL, WHERE DID SHE COME FROM????
And last but not least, Larry Yeatman forwarded this video with the subject matter along the lines of “Why the man should always let the lady speak first:”